cl-2dsyntax

Discussion of Common Lisp
Goheeca

cl-2dsyntax

Post by Goheeca » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:13 am

I've made cl-2dsyntax publishable. It's the reader macro for an indentation-sensitive syntax. So don't hesitate and write me suggestions for improvement, criticise, etc.
cl-2dsyntax is my attempt to create a Python-like reader. My mirror of CLHS (and the dark themed version). Temporary mirrors of aferomentioned: CLHS and a dark version.

Goheeca

Re: cl-2dsyntax

Post by Goheeca » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

Actually the source code is only one file, so you can try it and inspect the code and don't waste time.
cl-2dsyntax is my attempt to create a Python-like reader. My mirror of CLHS (and the dark themed version). Temporary mirrors of aferomentioned: CLHS and a dark version.

Goheeca

Post by Goheeca » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:16 am

Now, the installation process is improved, you can load it by Quicklisp from my own dist.

andrei-n

Post by andrei-n » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 am

Excuse me, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone knows where it has moved to?

edgar-rft

Post by edgar-rft » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi andrei-n,

I have tried now several times myself but the only active page I found was a mirror under http://hyperprostor.g6.cz/ where all Common Lisp links give only "404 - Page not found" messages. To me it looks as if Goheeca's original homepage is recently expired or something.

According to Goheeca's user page here at the forum he was last logged in a few days before your question, so chances are good that Goheecha will find this and can give you a download link. I only wanted to tell you that it's not only you who currently can't find cl-2dsyntax downloads.

- edgar

marcoxa

Post by marcoxa » Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 am

Hi.

I can post a link to the irsabol tool if anyone is interested.

Cheers
--
MA
Marco Antoniotti

Goheeca

Post by Goheeca » Wed May 18, 2016 11:29 am

andrei-n wrote:Excuse me, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone knows where it has moved to?
I had to move it to another free webhosting. I was using the Apache mod_rewrite module for subdomains, unfortunately they've broken this functionality (and probably do nothing with it) so I've moved it to the main domain. I hope it will work now for you (I mean even the quicklisp dist).
Does anyone know about any free webhosting, which supports subdomains (perhaps through the mod_rewrite)?

PS: Feel free to ask questions about how it works. The explanation at that site is almost unreadable, I should rewrite it.